Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who bought the uDig blog a sparkling new dress?

Coming from a very small scientific community as it is the one of JGrass, I must honestly say that I am not very used to people helping to make things better. Usually the do it yourself rule applies best.

Which is why I am glad when I see community members answer to other's community members questions in mailinglist.

And which is why I am even very glad when I am able to "force" a community member to add a small page of documentation.

But my goodness!!! What happened to this blog is amazing, I am almost choked up!

Paul, thank you so much on behalf of the uDig community for the elegant work done to bring this blog to the cadillac of blogs...

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Microsoft Office 2007 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.