Andrea Antonello (HydroloGIS)
- Andrea has gotten the image-io-ext working on linux 32 and 64 and windows.
- Andrea has Mr Sid and geotiff in image-io-ext compiling on Macosx and is now in a grand battle with ECW to get it to compile.
Jesse Eichar (Camptocamp)
- I spent another day fixing bugs. Some of which include:
- Updated features and files so that we can export uDig on Eclipse 3.5
- Fixed a bug when selecting several features using shift select
- An important editing bug related to the selection
- Fixed an issue when a new layer is created that has the same name as an existing layer
- Fix an exception that is thrown when writing wgs84 into the CRS Selection dialog
- Improved performance (but worse for memory) for JPEG and other simple world+image formats. Hopefully more to come.
- Working on problem importing a tiff that is both a geotiff and a world+image
- Lots of testing
- Writing a workflow as an end user
- Bug fix verification
- He is in Spain right now so I don't have the details of his work but I am aware that he has been doing work on the more advanced features of the edit tools. He is working on fixing bugs with the hole cutter I believe.