This release is the result of an amazing week long code sprint held at Hydrologis in Italy supplimented by developers all over the world. A special thanks to the participating organizations: Axios, Camptocamp, Fraunhofer IAIS, HydroloGIS and LISAsoft.
The milestone release features:
- Better support for TIFF and depending on your platform ECW and MrSID with an update to the imageio-ext library
- Enhanced vector editing, revamped printing support
- Upgrade to the latest Eclipse 3.5 (finally we can offer cocoa support on mac!)
Here are some example of some of the enchancements:
- Import multiple layers into catalog at once
- Deleting multiple maps only asks for a single confirmation and delete
- standard paper sizes are now supported when printing!
- Add rectangles, roundrectangles and ellipse when printing
- Drag and Drop improvements: drag and drop mixed content in the catalog and map, move several maps at once, multiple services on project at once, handle multiple layers in the layer view
- Improved workflow: An Open Map action, switch between common map scales